Live! Casino Pittsburgh Fact Sheet
PROPERTY FACT SHEET
Live! Casino is a $150 Million first-class gaming, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino Westmoreland RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in Hempfield Township, Westmoreland County, PA, Live! Casino will set a new standard for development for the county in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The Project is expected to generate over $188 Million in annual economic impact, with an additional $148 Million in economic impact from construction, along with $47.5 Million in tax revenues annually. The Project is estimated to create approximately 960 direct and indirect construction jobs, plus approximately 500 permanent new jobs for local and regional residents. In addition, Live! Casino will create numerous construction and operations vendor opportunities for local, minority, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses, along with considerable support for local charities and non-profits.
Live! Casino will feature:
• More than 100,000 square-feet of gaming, dining and entertainment space
• 750 slots and approximately 30 live action table games
• Approximately 6,400 parking spaces
• New dining and entertainment venues, including:
SPORTS & SOCIAL STEEL CITY - a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge that will offer guests the ultimate sports fan experience. The 445-seat, two level venue will be outfitted with state-of-the-art AV technology, including a giant 45-foot high LED video screen, and a wide variety of interactive social games, such as bowling, a golf simulator, ping pong, darts and more. Sports & Social Steel City will also serve a Classic American Grill menu perfect for watching the game or a night out.
This powerhouse concept has been anchored around professional sports entertainment districts around the country, including Atlanta and Texas, creating a year-round fan clubhouse atmosphere with live music several nights a week. Sports & Social Steel City is being designed by internationally-acclaimed Knauer Incorporated under the direction of Mark Knauer.
ECONOMIC AND COMMUNITY IMPACT
Live! Casino has committed to serve as a transformative development that will create maximum community benefits for Westmoreland County and Hempfield Township and its residents including:
• $188 Million in annual economic impact
• $148 Million in additional economic impact from construction
• $47.5 Million in tax revenues annually for the region
• Over 500 new permanent jobs and estimated 960 direct and indirect from construction
• Construction and vendor opportunities for local, minority, women-owned, and veteran owned businesses
• $32 million in estimated new wages and salaries (direct and indirect) during construction
• Local and diverse workforce hiring
• Apprenticeships and training programs
• Marketing partnerships with area sports teams, businesses and attractions to promote the local communities
• Enhancement of dining and entertainment amenities in the region to attract thousands of new visitors to the area
• Located at the Westmoreland Mall in Hempfield Township, PA
• Conveniently located directly off US-30, approximately 30 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND PROJECT DESIGN TEAMS
Live! Casino is being constructed by Mascaro Construction Company, one of the region’s largest contractors and headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. http://mascaroconstruction.com/
• Architects: BLT Architects, Philadelphia, PA
• Civil Engineers: Red Swing Group, Monroeville, PA
• Interior Designers: Klai Juba Architects, Las Vegas, NV; Knauer Inc., Deerfield, IL
• Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Engineers: Giovanetti Shulman Associates (GSA), Broomall, PA; BHG Consulting Inc., Philadelphia, PA
• Structural & Geotechnical Engineers: Optimal Engineering Solutions, St. Louis, MO
Live! Casino will create approximately 500 new permanent jobs; and approximately 960 direct and indirect jobs during construction. Job opportunities will be available in every field, including finance, marketing, human resources, information technologies, food and beverage, facilities, February 2020 Pending final approval by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. security and surveillance, and casino operations. Hiring preference will be given to local residents first, then surrounding communities.
Job positions and descriptions can be found at www.pittsburgh.livecasinohotel.com as they become available.
Live! Casino is committed to utilizing the local Building Trades to construct the facility and supporting local, regional, minority, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses by providing them access to contract opportunities.
Our procurement team will maintain an internal database of diverse contractors and suppliers that will be used for future bid opportunities.
The following are some of the categories of goods and services to be purchased:
• Gaming Operations
• Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
• Engineering, Facilities and Maintenance
• Food & Beverage
• Office and Computer Supplies
• Professional Services
For information, visit Pittsburgh.livecasinohotel.com
Live! Casino will be developed, owned and managed by Stadium Casino Westmoreland RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies, the premier developer of Live! dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country.
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Co-working Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. Welcoming over 50 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. In gaming, The Cordish Companies has developed among the most successful casino February 2020 Pending final approval by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. hotel resorts in the world, including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos in Hollywood and Tampa, FL and Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
RENDERINGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
The Cordish Companies Cordish Gaming Group/Live! Casinos & Hotels
Cari Furman Carmen E. Gonzales
Director of Communications Director of Communications
(410) 347-2930 – office (443) 445-2901 – office
(330) 807-4079 – cell (443) 842-1992 – cell