Live! Rewards® Program Rules
Live! Rewards® Program Rules
- Membership is FREE
- Must be 21 years old to participate and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Live! Rewards® membership
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law
- Membership accounts are limited to one (1) member each
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge and grant your permission for any Live! Casino & Hotel to correspond with you by mail, email or telephone, unless otherwise noted at time of enrollment, and to use, reuse, publish and republish your name, photograph, picture or videotape and likeness without compensation for promotions, advertising and/or announcements, without prior approval or inspection, unless prohibited by law
- A member may not allow any other person to use his or her Live! Rewards® Club Card
- Live! Rewards® Cards are non-transferable and must be returned to Live! Casino upon request
- Live! Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen Cards
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure his/her Live! Rewards® Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing all game types or presented to Casino personnel before playing tables and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of play
- All point accumulations are subject to review and verification. Live! Casino reserves the right to adjust account status/points due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of the Live! Rewards® Card
- Points have no cash value unless otherwise stated
- Point balances, free slot play balances and any other offer or promotion are non-transferable, including upon death
- In the event of divorce of a member, the member retains all rewards, unless otherwise stated by a valid and final court order submitted to Live! Casino
- Reward Point balances expire after 90 days of account inactivity
- Self-Comp balances expire after 90 days of account inactivity
- Members must show valid identification in order to redeem points at all restaurants.
- Members who are excluded from casino facilities, through a government program, their own request, or by Live! Casino, are not eligible to participate in the Live! Rewards® program
- Live! Casino & Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate this program with no prior notice to club members
- Members are solely responsible for all applicable licenses, registrations, taxes and other fees
- All decisions and resolution of all disputes regarding Live! Casino including, but not limited to, interpretation of the official rules and regulations and the requirements for eligibility for this program, lie solely with Live! Casino whose decisions shall be final and binding
- Members who are in default on credit repayment, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, are in any other way delinquent on their indebtedness to Live! Casino, or who are excluded, evicted or unlawfully on Live! Casino & Hotel property, may have their balances forfeited or suspended, in Live! Casino & Hotel’s sole discretion
- Abuse of the Rewards Program, including any improper conduct as determined by Live! Casino in its sole judgment, is grounds for cancellation of all points and awards accumulated, and future disqualification from program participation.
At Live Casino, we have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and our Team Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Live Casino.
An inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Please visit the CDC website (www.cdc.gov) for the latest guidelines and information.
By visiting Live Casino you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.